International Conference on Machine Intelligence and Emerging Technologies 2022 (MIET 2022)
Venue: Noakhali Science and Technology University, Noakhali, Bangladesh
Date: September 23-25, 2022
Conference site Link: https://confmiet.org/
Submissoin Link: https://proconf.org/conferences/miet-2022/app/login.php
Intial Paper Template: https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
Call For Paper
Noakhali Science and Technology University is going to organize an International Conference on Machine Intelligence and Emerging Technologies 2022 (MIET 2022) Bangladesh. This conference focuses on theoretical, practical, state-of-art applications, and research challenges in the field of artificial intelligence and associated technologies. The aim of this event is to provide an opportunity engaging researchers, academicians, industry professionals, experts of multi-disciplinary field and share their cutting-edge research results gained through the application of Machine Learning, Data Science, Internet of Things, Information Systems, Cloud Computing, Sensing and Security. Researchers of the relevant fields are invited to submit their original, novel, and extended unpublished works in this conference. This conference is going to be held on hybrid mode. We hope MIET 2022 is going to be a good platform of researchers that will propel us towards 4.0 industrial revolution.
- All Accepted and presented papers will be published in the Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering (LNICST) Series of Springer Nature, in cooperation with EAI. This series is indexed in DBLP, EI Compendex, INSPEC, SCImago, and Scopus
- Accepted full papers will selected to publish in various science citation index extended (SCIE) and scopus indexed journals
- Track 1: AI and Soft Computing
- Track 2: Industry 4.0 Applications
- Track 3: Smart Sensing and Security
- Track 4: Imaging and Computer Vision
- Track 5: Data Analytics and Cloud Computing
- Full Paper Submission Date (Hard Extension):
May 22, 2022 June 1, 2022
- Acceptance Date:
July 10, 2022 July 20, 2022
- Deadline for Camera-Ready Submission:
July 30, 2022 August 10, 2022
- Registration Deadline:
July 10, 2022 - August 10, 2022 July 20, 2022 - August 10, 2022
- Conference Date: 23-25 September 2022
- IEEE Computing Society Bangladesh Section
- Center for Natural Science and Engineering Research (CENSER)
- Industrial Sessions
- Graduate Forum
- Project Showcasing
Initial Manuscript Preparation
- All submissions must be original and not simultaneously submitted into another journals/conferences.
- The maximum length of the paper is fifteen (15) pages.
- All submissions should be in English.
- The overall similarity index should not be more than 15%
- There will be a double-blind review of the submitted papers at MIET 2022.
- In initial submission of MIET 2022 must not contain author names, affiliations or any information that may disclose author identity. This information is to disclose in the camera-ready version upon acceptance.
- Initial submissions must be in .pdf format.
- Paper must be prepared with Springer Author's Kit.
- Organizing Chair
- MIET 2022
- Noakhali Science & Technology University
- Science and Technology University Rd, Noakhali 3814, Bangladesh
- Phone: +880 1629012277
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com